As a brokerage, we will assess your needs and shop around for the perfect benefit plan to fit your company’s goals. Our team will manage your plan from the start and provide your employees with education sessions on their new benefit plan. As your primary point of contact, we will provide all the ongoing administration for your plan. Our team will also continue to ensure your plan is running as expected and we will be proactive on over usage to make sure you are always on budget. At the end of the day, your claims will be reflected in your premium.
As an industry leader in both plan design and cost containment, you can rest assured that your business and your employees are in the right hands. We provide all of the administration, so you don't have to.
employee benefits plan includes:
• Full monthly report of claims experience;
• Administration (enrolling, terminating and updating);
• Employees are provided with a group meeting to ensure their full understanding, and to connect with Maxxam for any questions, concerns or assistance they may require and;
• As a brokerage we work with all insurance carriers so that we can provide you with the best plan.
Injury Management program includes:
• Full Worksafe third party management;
• Worksafe account maintenance, monitoring, requests and reviews;
• Training for each site supervisor, and office staff on how the system works, and employee introduction to modified duties and schedule;
• Submission and follow up on all Form 7;
• Coordination of Stay at Work, Return to Work and Modified Work Duties;
• Physiotherapy placement for sprains, strains and exertion injuries and;
• Online System includes, but not limited to: daily time sheets, first aid reports, form 7, modified work offers, employee incident investigation reports and tool box meeting sign-in sheets.