Maxx Safety Systems’ Injury Management Program provides you and your company with full Worksafe third party management. Our mission to help your injured workers stay on the job performing their regular or modified duties, or to return to safe and purposeful work as soon as they are capable, and understand costs associated with workplace injuries and worker illnesses.
With a priority on personalized service, including on-site consultations and increased efficiency due to our web-based software.
Custom COR Programs
- Easy monitoring for internal auditor;
- Comprehensive reports available for management, supervisors and administration;
- Time-efficient and easy external and internal audits, with all forms stored securely and in an organized manner;
- GPS coordinates; allows you to track where forms have been completed;
- Safe work practices and procedures available to employees at the touch of a finger;
- General contractors can have sub-contractors report safety documents right to your system, and never lose another document;
- Manager reports, allows managers access to all submitted documents requiring review;
- Forms can lead to action required by your Maxx Employee Service Team Member;
- On-demand reporting that can reduce or eliminate report writing requirements;
- Consistent performance evaluation, and;
- Continually improving software .
What Maxx Safety Systems Can Do For You
Maxxam Employee Services handles your injury management ensuring your forms are filed properly and on time and injured employees are contacted immediately. Furthermore, employees are assessed and placed on modified return to work plans when necessary. The Injury Management program ensures that your claim costs are kept low, employees are taken care of promptly and efficiently, therefore saving you and your company time and money. No employee will be lost in the system, as we help them navigate the Worksafe system and provide full details to employers on injured employees. Check out the website for more information.